Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Tired of Being Tired
A big piece of my new get-fit regime for me, is finding the energy that I always seem to lack. At 32, I am too young be as tired as I always seem to feel. Yesterday I visited my neuroendocronologist and discussed my feelings of overwhelming fatigue with him. We discussed the reasons why I might be feeling this way, and he decided to run some tests. It should take about a week before I get the results. In the meantime, I am trying my best to continue with my weight loss efforts, although I am finding it difficult to motivate myself to exercise as often as I should be. It's hard because I know that if I drop some poundage, I will feel more enthusiastic about exercise. Unfortunately, in order to lose weight, I need to exercise. So right now, I guess it's about will power - willing myself to get up off my butt and get moving. My pig-out sessions over Easter weekend are haunting me. Not much I can do about it now, but make today different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment